Please note, a guest list is requested and required for all rentals. This is for your security and safety. If guest list and singed rental agreement not submitted prior to check-in, admittance may be denied.
Thank you for your compliance on this important issue
- Check-in Time– Check-in time is after 4:00 P.M. EST, with most units ready by 5:00 P.M. From time to time access to your unit may be delayed further. Your patience is appreciated in these circumstances. No discounts will be offered due to a late check in. Check-out time is 10 A.M.
- Advance Payment– At the time of booking an advanced payment is required to confirm your reservation. Full Payment is required upon booking. However, with approval, renter may make 2 payments equivalent to 1/2 of your rent or $100 whichever is greater, plus travel insurance, if purchased. The travel insurance is optional and provides you with protection from unexpected events before and during your stay (see Travel Protection Insurance below). Vacation Homes and certain locations may require a higher advance payment. The advance payment does apply towards your rent. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Rental payment– All reservations, unless otherwise noted at time of booking, must be paid in full within 60 days of rental but no later than 45 days prior to the arrival date (your payment policy will be reviewed during the booking process). Your credit card on file will be billed for any unpaid balance on the date full payment is due if you have not made other payment arrangements prior to the due date. Final payment must be made by traveler’s check, bank money order, cashier’s check, cash, personal check (with proper identification), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Reservations that are not paid in full by the final payment date will be cancelled and advance payment forfeited.
- Accident Damage Insurance– Cielo Real Estate Property Management as partnered with the Rental Guardian Company to offer our guests Accident Damage Insurance.
For rental property locations in the USA: The Accidental Rental Damage Protection provides coverage up to the amount of purchased ($1,500, $3,000, or other) per stay and is valid for the entire stay. With the Accidental Rental Damage Protection, you and your traveling companions will not be obligated to pay for damage or theft to the contents of the rental unit you occupy.
Accidental Rental Damage Protection Does Not Cover:
- Intentional acts of a guest and traveling companions;
- Gross negligence or willful conduct;
- Any loss, if a guest or traveling companions do not take reasonable and prudent measures to protect the residence;
- Any loss, if the guest does not report the damage to residence rental management staff by the time of vacating the residence;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Theft without forced entry;
- Damage or loss caused by any pet or other animal that was not allowed onto the premises under the Rental Agreement.
A description of coverage with exclusions, conditions, and limitations that may apply will be mailed or emailed to you upon purchase: if you do not receive a copy, or want a replacement, please email your request to Support@RentalGuardian.com. All references to currency are in United States dollars.
Cielo Real Estate also makes available Travel Protections Insurance as an option. please go to link below to review coverage offered
- Security Deposit– A security deposit may be required at some locations. It is paid by check, bank money order or cashier’s check. The security deposit must either be sent overnight or by priority mail and must reach our office within 4 days of booking the reservation. This deposit is not applied to your rent. However, it is fully refundable within 3 weeks of departure provided the following conditions are met:
No damage is done to the unit or its contents | No smoking in a non-smoking unit | All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure | Cancellation policies are correctly followed All keys (where applicable), are returned to be Cielo Real Estate or placed back in the place where found upon arrival. (There will be a minimum $80.00 non-refundable and non-negotiable fee for each key not returned to Cielo Real Estate)
- Cancellation– Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in a loss as detailed below. Guests covered under travel insurance program may be exempt from this loss if the reason for cancellation is covered under the policy. The travel insurance fee is always non-refundable. A full refund, less the credit card fees for cancellations prior to 60 days from arrival.
Cancellations within 60 days of arrival but less than 30 days will receive a 50% refund. If guests cancel within 30 days, no refund will be due.
Cielo property management will attempt to rebook the dates and if successful a refund will be considered. No-shows or early departures after check-in will result in a loss of full payment. The loss can be avoided if travel insurance was purchased, and the reason for cancellation is covered under the travel insurance policy. Rental homes, monthly stays, and certain locations may have different minimum-stay, advance payment, final payment and cancellation policies. These will be reviewed at the time of booking. These policies apply to all reservations paid in full. Adjustments will be made if the reservation not fully paid by 45 days prior to the entry date.
Please note, if booking through Airbnb their cancellation policy may apply!
- Processing Service Fee– All reservations will be charged a one-time non-refundable service fee. This fee is a minimum $55.00 plus tax.
- Hurricane Policy– Deposits and/or rent paid may be refunded if the accommodations or the primary residence of the guest is located within a mandatory evacuation area ordered by the local authority. A rebooking may also occur.
Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance.
- Inclement Weather– Cancellation or early departure due to any other inclement weather does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- Monthly Reservations– Credit cards will not be accepted for security/damage deposits or rental payments for monthly rentals. Personal checks, cash, traveler’s checks or money orders will be accepted. Checks drawn on banks outside to the United States will be charged a bank service fee.
- Smoking– All properties are non-smoking units. Please smoke in the designated areas only or on the balcony with your patio door closed. Violators will incur an additional charge. Please also make sure your cigarette trash is disposed of properly.
- Pets– Pets are strictly prohibited in most of our units. We do have a minimum number of pet friendly units, and this request must be made at time of booking and approved by the Property Manager. A non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $25 to $250 will be required when booking a pet friendly unit. We require that pets are crated when the owner in not on the property. Registered guest will be responsible for any pet damages or extra cleaning that is required. Pets are absolutely not permitted in non-pet friendly units, with the exception of service animals with proper paperwork. Please note, all pets must be approved prior to rental and fully disclosed.
If this is not done, an additional penalty fee of $500 will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Barbeque Grills– Some properties are equipped with barbecue grills. Please use caution when grilling.
- Age Requirements– NO RESERVATIONS will be accepted for vacationing students or singles under the age of 25 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian at a ratio of 1 parent/guardian over the age of 25 for every 3 persons under 25. The parent or guardian must stay in the unit each night. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments of rent and deposit. Further, the party will either not be permitted to check in or will be asked to vacate the unit. The property manager may consider requests for those 21-24 years of age on specific properties with owner approval.
- Maximum Occupancy– The maximum number of guests per unit is based on the individual unit’s ability to comfortably and safely accommodate our guests. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments and/or deposits. In addition, you may be charged an additional $200 per person over the limit. This will be charge to your Credit Card. Notification will be given prior to charging. Children three years of age or younger do not typically count towards occupancy counts. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Minimum Stay Requirements– Most of our properties require a minimum stay of 3 nights. Certain properties will require a minimum 7-night stay during summer and peak summer seasons. Longer stays may be required during other peak seasons and holidays. Any adjustment to the minimum stay rules must be approved by the Property Manager.
- Amenities– For your convenience each unit will be supplied with toilet paper, paper towels, and garbage bags for the first night’s supply. We encourage our guests to bring extra supplies along with laundry detergent, bath toiletries, and kitchen condiments.
- Clean Fee– All rental units require a one-time departure clean fee to be paid by the guest. The clean fee will be applied to each unit booked. If you are staying more than one month in the same rental unit the fee will only be charged once, upon arrival. The clean fee will cover all normal cleaning required after your departure. However, if check out requirements such as the removal of all trash from the dwelling, dishes placed in dishwasher and cycle started, pots or pans washed are not met, or other excessive cleaning is required, additional clean fees may be incurred.
- Linen/Maid Service– Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. At check in each unit will be supplied with clean linens, towels, hand cloths, and washcloths. Most units are equipped with a washer and dryer for your use or a laundry facility on property.
- Violation of Policies and Rules– Violation of our policies or those of the Homeowners Association by a guest will result in eviction and the forfeiture all monies paid including but not limited to the deposit. Cielo Real Estate reserves the right to refuse future reservations to any guest who has violated our rental polices and rules in the past.
- Exceptions– Management must approve any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies in writing, in advance. Cielo Real Estate, LLC, Boyd Booher and Elizabeth Butler are agents of the property owner(S).
- Rates– All published rental rates are subject to change without notice. Please understand a rate is not confirmed until a deposit is made. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
- Please note: Do not, under any circumstances, lower thermostats below 68 degrees. If lowered below that temperature the unit may freeze over. If a violation is found to have occurred, renter will be responsible for cost of repair plus $150. This will be deducted from payment information on file.